Why we need your help.
Alliance Francaise Silicon Valley is a local nonprofit organization which depends on the support of our community. We hope you will consider supporting us by making a donation.
All donations are tax-deductible and contribute to the continuation of our mission: the promotion of French culture in the Bay Area.
Your donations will help us provide cultural events, rent our class and library premises, and purchase school supplies as well as help in the general operation of AFSCV.
We deeply thank you for your support and hope to serve you for many more years.
For individual donors
- $5,000 and above
- Invitations to 3 private parties with visiting authors, featured artists, guest speakers at all cultural events; prominent listing on donor page and Campbell or Menlo lobby; all benefits below
- $2,500 to $5,000
- Personal introduction to one cultural event starring artist of your choice; silver level listing on donor page and Campbell or Menlo lobby; all below
- $1,000 to $2,500
- Autographed book from visiting author of your choice, or autographed CD from performer of your choice; bronze listing on donor page and Campbell or Menlo lobby; all below
- $500 to $1,000
- AF canvas tote signed by a Board member; autographed French book by Bernadette Theisen; listing on donor page.
For corporate donors
- Mont Blanc $5,000
- Dedicated main classroom main campus ; logo on three classroom website pages and partner page ; (2) email message with linked logo before each new session ; 2 invitations to all events ; invitation to participate in one annual event ; 3 free employee classes (any level, any campus)
- Barre des Ecrins $3,500
- Dedicated second classroom main campus ; logo on free placement test and our teachers pages and partner page ; email message with linked logo during each session ; 1 invitation to all events ; 2 free employee classes (any level, any campus)
- Grande Casse $2,000
- Dedicated main classroom Menlo Park Campus ; logo on Menlo Park class page and partner page; 1 email message with linked logo at end of each session ; 1 invitation to all events ; 1 free employee class (any level, any campus)
- Pic Bayle Library sponsor $1,500
- Logo displayed on Library page and partner page
- Pic de Rochebrune Bulletin sponsor $1,000/session
- Logo displayed on Bulletin with 3 line description plus call to action and on partner page
- Vignemale Book Clubs sponsor $500 each
- Logo displayed on Book Club page and partner page ; live recognition at each edition"