Alliance Française Silicon Valley offers French classes, all year long for all ages and all levels. If you always wanted to learn French or improve your skills, this is the right place for you! We have a team of talented and dedicated native French instructors, as well as three locations to better serve the South Peninsula area. Come meet us at our Menlo Park, Campbell and Santa Cruz centers!
All levels and needs
- We offer different types of classes to suit all our students’ needs and levels. If you are not sure about your level, you can take our free placement test to find out which class is right for you.
- Our group classes are intentionally small (4 to 12 students) in order to maximize the communication and offer a more dynamic learning environment. All our classes last from 10 to 12 weeks (4 sessions each) and are available all year long. All levels are welcome.
Private lessons available
- If you prefer more personal instruction, we offer private lessons (1 to 4 students) at all levels for adults, teenagers and children at times convenient to the students.
- We also offer corporate classes and programs for executives and adapt them to your company’s goals.
- If you are already fluent in French, make sure to have a look at our cultural workshops at the Menlo Park center. Examples include literature, history, sociology, as well as pronunciation and penmanship. You can also access a wide range of French books and dvds available for free at the Campbell location library or the Culturetheque, the French online library.